PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Coordinator of Operations for Philanthropic Services is an important member of the Community Foundation team and will help with project management support for Philanthropic Services’ annual goals and strategies. This role is responsible for excellent donor stewardship activities, co-coordinating team projects, donor pipeline accuracy, establish new fund holder agreements, and communicate with key donors and community partners.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, leadership mindset, customer focus, relationship management, attention to detail, project management, ability to prioritize projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Philanthropic Services team projects and liaise between departments on major initiatives including:
- Organize timelines, meetings, and collateral for the Philanthropic Advisory Council (PAC), Philanthropy Committee, and Scholarship Committee;
- Coordinate timeline and collateral for cultivation or stewardship activities for donors and fundholders (e.g. holiday cards, Founder’s Luncheon sponsorships, Legacy Luncheon invitations, Partnering for Good Series, follow-up calls, etc.);
- Partner with CIO on the roll-out and training for new software;
- Help organize donor portfolios and prospect pipelines to assist philanthropic services team to exceed annual goals;
- Oversee gift acknowledgments and new donor/advisor welcome packet creation;
- Manage Philanthropic Services team-wide data needs, including:
- Responsible for donor report generation from database and donor research/profile production;
- Maintain the integrity of donor-related data in database; data tracking and report generation;
- Assist the Vice President for Philanthropic Services;
- Assist in scheduling major meetings for the Vice President;
- Completing new fund agreements for Vice President and ensuring agreements are set up and routed properly;
- Manage temporary or seasonal employees who work closely with the Philanthropic Services team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree desired. Successful track record over minimum of five years in project and database management (fundraising and charitable giving or legal experience preferred). Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities. Excellent computer skills including PowerPoint and Adobe. Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. Donor relations or relationship management experience preferred.
This position requires sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time and manual dexterity to include light lifting, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, and reaching.
The Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Employer.
SEND COVER LETTER & RESUME TO:
Mary Katherine Morales
Vice President for Philanthropic Services