Looking for a Grant?
Our 2019-2020 Grant Cycle is currently closed. For those that submitted Letters of Intent, please see the timeline below for more information on next steps.
Apply for a Grant
Below Daryl explains the steps of our grant application process:
- Letter of Intent (LOI) opens early December 2019
- Full Proposal invited January 2020
- Full Proposal due February 2020
- Site visits March & April 2020
- Grants awarded May 2020
In all categories we will offer:
- Mini Grants of $500-$10,000
- Community Impact Grants of $10,001-$55,000
Application and reporting requirements will reflect the size of the grant. We suggest mini-grants for organizations that are newly established or have an annual budget of $250,000 or less.
Please sign up for Foundation email updates or connect with us on social media to stay updated on our grant cycles.
Who We Fund
We will consider requests from charitable organizations that are tax exempt under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3) organization and public charities under IRS Section 509 (a). Organizations operating under a fiscal sponsor with tax exempt status under IRS Section 501(c)(3) may also be considered.
We will only consider requests from organizations located within Palm Beach and Martin Counties or that directly benefit residents of Palm Beach and Martin Counties.
We will not consider competitive grant requests for any of the following:
- annual appeal
- capital campaigns or capital projects
- deficit financing
- for-profit, parochial, charter, private, or individual public schools
- fundraising event
- open space purchase
- nonprofit endowments
- requests for a specific individual
- requests to support religious or political causes, or to organizations organized for religious or political purposes
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants must hold similar standards. Grant applications from organizations known to have discriminatory policies will not be considered.
What We Fund
Each year, we award over a million dollars in grants focusing on three priority areas: