For Professional Advisors
You are your client’s trusted advisor.
You’ve helped them build their business, provide for their family and grow their assets. They rely on you for advice. They want you to offer options and suggest solutions, including times when charitable giving may be right.
You have your client’s best interests at heart. So do we.
Our expertise in customizing charitable giving solutions has made us the philanthropic service provider of choice for professional advisors throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties. We help advisors successfully accomplish their clients’ charitable goals.
Our services support lifetime, legacy and corporate philanthropy through strategic giving and impact investing. Whether your clients want to start small, create a large family foundation or orchestrate an anonymous gift, they will be guided by our expert team.
Our approach is based on establishing a personal partnership with our donors and professional advisors, and developing flexible, customized plans that maximize the impact of charitable giving.
- Philanthropic consultation
- Anonymous giving
- Local, national or international giving
- Nonprofit research
- Private foundation services
- Complex asset contributions
- Custom grant management
- Online services
- Charitable asset management – IMAs (individually managed accounts)
- Family philanthropy
Advisor Tools & Resources
With the right tools and resources, advisors can create effective giving strategies that help clients realize their charitable goals and transform lives in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and around the world.
The Community Foundation shares our knowledge with the advisor community and strives to advance their professional development.
- View our investment options.
- View our fee schedule.
- View a sample fund agreement.
- Open a donor-advised fund online for a client (fillable PDF).
- Learn more about planned gifts here.
- Review our Charitable Giving Fund guidelines.
- Guidestar - Review an organization’s tax return (990).
- Charity Navigator can help a client compare nonprofits.
- View sample estate planning language.
Director of Charitable Giving