Grants & Scholarships
Treasure Coast Tennis Foundation
The Treasure Coast Tennis Foundation Scholarship was established in 2019 by a group of volunteers in the community committed to growing the game of tennis on the Treasure Coast. This participant who shows excellence is measured by a combination of athletics, leadership, academics and community service.
• A current registered Senior
• A current member on high school tennis team who have completed 2 years
• Plan to attend an accredited college or university. (Submit a copy of completed application)
• Grade Point average of 3.0 or higher
• 300-500-word essay “Why I love the Tennis Game”
• Short BIO about yourself
• Provide information on community service you have completed
• A letter of recommendation from the senior’s tennis coach, a high school faculty member or other third party.
All Martin County students
Karin Decoste at Jamie@p2health.com or (772) 692-0266
Interested in applying for this scholarship?
Apply once to our common application to be considered for our over 100 scholarship funds!