Donor Advised Funds, or Charitable Giving Funds, operate much like private foundations without the administrative burdens or paperwork.
Gifts to a Donor Advised Fund can be made during life, by bequest, or planned gift.
Here are the advantages:
- Local staff with in-depth knowledge to help your charitable giving strategy and goals.
- Contribute when needed, and receive an immediate income tax deduction.
- Enjoy a quick and easy set-up with no minimums.
- Make grant recommendations at your convenience to any qualified charity in the United States.
- The Community Foundation handles the paperwork for you by issuing payment to your chosen charities.
- Or - take advantage of online fund account access and grant distribution through your secure personal online grant portal.
- Select recognition or anonymity on a grant-by-grant basis, or for all of your activities.
- Select from many investment portfolio options, including personalized options with your own investment manager.
- Involve your children and other relatives to preserve a family tradition of giving back to the community.
Please call us today.