Leading for Good
The Philanthropic Advisory Council (PAC) is a collaborative group of trusted advisors providing the Community Foundation with leadership and guidance to best serve our clients and the community.
The Community Foundation relies on a network of partners across important sectors to apply strategy and solutions to our region’s most pressing needs. One of our most powerful alliances is with the professional advisors who serve clients with a passion for doing good. Together, members of PAC elevate the potential for philanthropy to transform community challenges into successes.
As a trusted advisor, you represent your client’s goal to make a real difference in our community through causes they care about. We learn from and collaborate with you to create opportunities that inspire and increase client philanthropic participation and impact.Read More
The PAC Ambassador Program connects up-and-coming professional advisors to our network for good while building diversity and sustainability throughout our PAC.
Your invitation awaits.
Reach out to VP for Philanthropic Services Mary Katherine Morales to learn more and take part in PAC as a member or ambassador today.
- James A. Ballerano Jr., Day Pitney LLP
- Jeffrey Baskies, Katz Baskies & Wolf PLLC
- Bill Burnett, Morgan Stanley
- Mark-Anthony Brown, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Todd Dahlstrom, Deutsche Bank
- Tasha K. Dickinson, Day Pitney LLP
- Rebecca G. Doane, Doane & Doane PA
- Robert B. Dunkin II, Cresset Wealth Advisors
- Richard M. Flah, Flah & Company
- David A. Gart, Shutts & Bowen
- Lindsey Gerlock, Andersen
- Joshua Goldglantz, Gunster
- Stacey Hallberg, Northern Trust
- April A. Hicks, Carr, Riggs & Ingram LLC
- Marjorie A. Horwin, Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra (MBAF)
- Elaine A. Humphreys, Elaine A. Humphreys, P.A.
- Seth Kaplan, Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone, LLP
- Sasha A. Klein, Ward Damon
- Lawrence S. Klitzman, Klitzman Law Group, PLLC
- John Lacy, Merrill Lynch
- Chris Losquadro, Quantum Realty Advisors
- Thomas L. Marcacci, Sagemark Consulting
- Gina Nelson, Chilton Trust
- Andrew M. Nerney, Day Pitney
- Holly M. O’Neill, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Nicholas K. Rafferty, Chilton Trust Company
- Yesenia Realejo, Tobias Financial Advisors
- Adi Rappoport, Gunster
- Rick Reissman, JP Morgan
- Tandy L. Robinson, Goldman, Sachs & Company
- Joseph Robinson, Bernstein Global Wealth
- Lisa A. Schneider, Gunster
- Mark J. Seski, Harvest Portfolio Management
- Edward F. Smith III, BDO USA LLP
- James Tisdale, Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra (MBAF)
- Christine Vergari, AllianceBernstein LP
- Matthew Wahler, Kaufman Rossin
- Suzanne S. Weston, The Glenmede Trust Company