The Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council is a multi-disciplined organization that supports the team concept of estate planning. We admit membership attorneys, trust officers, accountants, insurance, wealth and financial planners and planned giving professionals, as well as allied professionals.
ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE
Each year the Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council awards a total of $10,000 in $2,500 scholarships each to Four (4) deserving students from Palm Beach County.
- Student must be a graduating senior from a Palm Beach County high school.
- Student must be interested in pursuing a career in the following areas representative of the membership of the Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council: law, accounting, financial planning, investment advisory, life insurance, or charitable giving.
- Students must have previous experience or participate in activities demonstrating an interest in a career listed above.
- Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Please complete a scholarship application on the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties website.