- Limited to PBC residents under 25 years old for undergrad.
- Strong evidence of community service.
- Scholarship will cover educational expenses including tuition and books but excluding living and transportation expenses.
- Not for Tech or Trade schools.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Preference giving to applicants who have served or parents have served in the Navy with honorable discharge.
- Must be willing to speak as a volunteer (at least 10 hours) at one of the following: Planned Parenthood PBC, Max Planck, PB Opera, PB Fellowship of Christians and Jews, Historical Society of PBC, PBC Chamber of Commerce, or PB Rotary.