- Eligible applicants should be applying to an accredited college or school of veterinary medicine or a current student enrolled at an accredited college or school of veterinary medicine.
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0 or greater from their undergraduate studies.
- Compelling essay of 500 words written by the applicant and submitted with the application.
- Essay will include details on why the applicant wants to practice Veterinary Medicine.
- Essay will include their interests and how they decided on this field of study.
- Applicants will share their professional goals once they complete their schooling.
- Priority will be given to applicants with financial need.
- Applicants must be US Citizens and demonstrate potential to succeed in their higher education pursuits.
- Students must maintain a GPA of at least 2.5 to continue receiving the scholarship,