Grants & Scholarships
Gunster, Florida’s law firm for business, provides full-service legal counsel to leading organizations and individuals from its 11 offices statewide. Established in 1925, the firm has expanded, diversified and evolved, but always with a singular focus: Florida and its clients’ stake in it. A magnet for business-savvy attorneys who embrace collaboration for the greatest advantage of clients, Gunster’s growth has not been at the expense of personalized service but because of it. The firm serves clients from its offices in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Palm Beach, Stuart, Tallahassee, Tampa, Vero Beach, and its headquarters in West Palm Beach. With over 200 attorneys and 200 committed support staff, Gunster is ranked among the National Law Journal’s list of the 500 largest law firms and has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Diverse Law Firms by Law360. More information about its practice areas, offices and insider’s view newsletters is available at www.gunster.com.
- Must be an employee of Gunster, or child/grandchild of a Gunster employee
- Gunster must have employed the employee for at least two years prior to the application deadline
- Qualified candidates will be pursuing any degree (AA, BA/S, Graduate, certificate, etc.)
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum GPA of 3.0 from their previous institution (high school, undergrad, etc.)
- Preference will be given based on financial need