Grants & Scholarships
ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE
Each year the Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council awards a total of $10,000 in $2,500 scholarships each to Four (4) deserving students from Palm Beach County.
- Student must be a graduating senior from a Palm Beach County high school.
- Student must be interested in pursuing a career in the following areas representative of the membership of the Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council: law, accounting, financial planning, investment advisory, life insurance, or charitable giving.
- Students must have previous experience or participate in activities demonstrating an interest in a career listed above.
- Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Please complete a scholarship application on the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties website.
To apply, please complete the Community Foundation's general scholarship application.
Interested in applying for this scholarship?
Apply once to our common application to be considered for our over 100 scholarship funds!