Grants & Scholarships
ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE
Each year the Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council awards a total of $10,000 in $2,500 scholarships each to Four (4) deserving students from Palm Beach County.
- Student must be a graduating senior from a Palm Beach County high school.
- Student must be interested in pursuing a career in the following areas representative of the membership of the Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council: law, accounting, financial planning, investment advisory, life insurance, or charitable giving.
- Students must have previous experience or participate in activities demonstrating an interest in a career listed above.
- Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Please complete a scholarship application on the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties website.
To apply, please complete the Community Foundation's general scholarship application.