Grants & Scholarships
Walter and Adi Blum represent a true American "Rags to riches" story. As a young couple in the 1930s, they were forced to flee their home in Germany to save themselves from increasing persecution by the Nazi government.
After immigrating to New York City with little money and a lot of perseverance, they started two retail businesses and began investing in real estate. They moved to Palm Beach in the 1950s and became actively involved in civic and cultural activities in the community.
The Blum scholarship was created for:
- Graduating high school senior attending a public or private school in Palm Beach or Martin Counties and residents of Palm Beach and Martin Counties pursuing their undergraduate degree.
- Student’s overall performance reflecting a "C" average or above.
- The Community Foundation will seek qualified applicants with a preference for applicants who have immigrated to the United States.
- Graduating high school senior from any Palm Beach or Martin County high school
- Must be an immigrant into the United States
- Based on financial need
Interested in applying for this scholarship?
Apply once to our common application to be considered for our over 100 scholarship funds!