The Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties and Nonprofits First® are co-hosting a “Meet the Funders” event featuring an expert panel and audience Q&A at the Center for Philanthropy (700 S. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach). The event will take place on Thursday, October 12 from 9 to 11 a.m.
The panel of experts will be moderated by Vicki Pugh, Founder of Advancement Experts, and include:
- Julie Fisher Cummings, MSSW, Immediate Past Chair, Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and Co-Founder and Chairman, Lovelight Foundation
- Lisa LaFrance, President, Impact the Palm Beaches
- Taruna Malhotra, Deputy Director, Palm Beach County Department of Community Services
- Juliet Murphy Roulhac, J.D., Director, Broward-SW External Affairs & Corporate Philanthropy, Florida Power & Light Company
- Fiorella Smyth, Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility, Florida Blue
The event is free to attend for members of the nonprofit community. Space is limited. Light bites and networking included. Please register in advance.