We want to take a moment to acknowledge and welcome the newest members of the Philanthropic Advisory Council:
- Mark-Anthony Brown, Bank of America
- Todd Dahlstrom, Deutsche Bank
- Chris Losquadro, Quantum Realty Advisors, Inc.
- Andrew Nerney, Day Pitney LLP
- Nick Rafferty, Chilton Trust
- Yesenia Realejo, Tobias Financial Advisors
- Suzanne Weston, The Glenmede Trust Company, NA
Also, thank you to our PAC Mentors who supported these ambassadors over the last six months of educational sessions and 1:1 meetings.
- Josh Goldglantz, Gunster
- April Hicks, Carr, Riggs & Ingram LLC
- Elaine Humphreys, Elaine A. Humphreys, P.A.
- Seth Kaplan, Meltzer, Lippe LLP
- Holly O’Neil, Nelson Mullins LLP
- Joe Robinson, Bernstein Global Wealth
- Jim Tisdale, Consulting Services
The mission of the PAC is to:
- Promote philanthropy and champion activities that educate Palm Beach and Martin County residents about the many options available to donors for charitable giving; and
- Highlight the Foundation as we cultivate and maintain charitable client relationships.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about the Community Foundation’s PAC, please reach out to Mary Katherine Morales.