We want to take a moment to acknowledge and welcome the newest members of the Philanthropic Advisory Council:
- Mark-Anthony Brown, Bank of America
- Todd Dahlstrom, Deutsche Bank
- Chris Losquadro, Quantum Realty Advisors, Inc.
- Andrew Nerney, Day Pitney LLP
- Nick Rafferty, Chilton Trust
- Yesenia Realejo, Tobias Financial Advisors
- Suzanne Weston, The Glenmede Trust Company, NA
Also, thank you to our PAC Mentors who supported these ambassadors over the last six months of educational sessions and 1:1 meetings.
- Josh Goldglantz, Gunster
- April Hicks, Carr, Riggs & Ingram LLC
- Elaine Humphreys, Elaine A. Humphreys, P.A.
- Seth Kaplan, Meltzer, Lippe LLP
- Holly O’Neil, Nelson Mullins LLP
- Joe Robinson, Bernstein Global Wealth
- Jim Tisdale, Consulting Services
The mission of the PAC is to:
- Promote philanthropy and champion activities that educate Palm Beach and Martin County residents about the many options available to donors for charitable giving; and
- Highlight the Foundation as we cultivate and maintain charitable client relationships.