- Limited to PBC residents under 25 years old for undergrad.
- Strong evidence of community service.
- Scholarship will cover educational expenses including tuition and books but excluding living and transportation expenses.
- Not for Tech or Trade schools.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Preference giving to applicants who have served or parents have served in the Navy with honorable discharge.
- Must be willing to speak as a volunteer (at least 10 hours) at one of the following: Planned Parenthood PBC, Max Planck, PB Opera, PB Fellowship of Christians and Jews, Historical Society of PBC, PBC Chamber of Commerce, or PB Rotary.
Apply once to our common application to be considered for our over 100 scholarship funds!Learn More